Each year, thousands of individuals from all over the world flock to southern Utah to see its iconic desert landscapes and enjoy its incredible outdoor recreation. Residents of Washington, Utah, however, are lucky—the beautiful views and world-class national and state parks are practically in their backyard.
Snow Canyon HVAC has been providing professional heating and cooling systems to the 25,000 residents of Washington for more than 20 years, and we’ve built a reputation based on high-quality, honest work and a commitment to always putting the customer first. The southern Utah desert can have extreme weather, and Snow Canyon HVAC is available to keep you comfortable no matter the temperature outside.
Snow Canyon HVAC provides sale, installation, repair, and maintenance of all makes and models of heating units. Our maintenance visits include an inspection and cleaning of your furnace to keep it running at full capacity. In addition to traditional furnace services, our highly trained technicians can also perform natural gas conversions and install energy-efficient electric heat pumps.
We’re from southern Utah ourselves, so we understand the critical importance of a functioning air conditioning system in the hot southern Utah summer. At Snow Canyon HVAC, we specialize in the sale, installation, repair, and maintenance of air conditioning systems and cooling fans. We carry and have experience with a wide variety of brands and models, and we can tailor your cooling solution to your space, budget, and needs.
In addition to cooling services, we can also install whole-home air purifiers to minimize dust, dander, odor, and air pollution. These systems can extend the lifespan of your home’s HVAC system, improve the quality of the air you breathe, and reduce symptoms of respiratory illness.
When to Call a Washington HVAC Professional
In general, your HVAC units should receive professional maintenance and inspections at least once a year, and more so if you notice any changes in performance. These are a few signs it may be time to call a technician:
- Higher monthly energy bills. Steady increases or wide fluctuations in utility costs mean your HVAC system may be experiencing efficiency issues.
- Loud noises. A fully functioning HVAC system is one you don’t notice is there. Any concerning sounds or increases in volume may indicate a larger problem.
- Worsening efficiency. If your furnace or air conditioning unit is unable to reach or maintain temperatures in your home, it’s a sign that something is wrong.
- Uneven temperatures. Call a professional if one or more rooms in your home is experiencing noticeably different temperatures without an obvious reason.
- HVAC appliances 10+ years old. As your HVAC system nears the end of its lifespan, it may need more frequent inspections.
Southern Utah’s HVAC Experts
Snow Canyon HVAC services has over 20 years of experience providing Washington residents with high-quality work, innovative technologies, and exceptional customer service. We put our clients first and will work with you to find the perfect heating or cooling option for your property.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for honest service and assessments. If your heating or cooling system is malfunctioning, you can trust our technicians to give an honest assessment and recommendation for repair or replacement. On every project, we’re available to help you understand your options and what will give you the most value. We even provide after-hours and weekend service for HVAC problems that happen at inconvenient times.
Contact us today for more information or to request a free quote.